Green Tea White Pear CandleRegular price $29.00 CAD Sale price $24.99 CAD Save $4.01 CAD
Green Tea White Pear Soy Candle
Sweet succulent pears effortlessly complement the fresh green tea scent in this zesty fragrance. Notes of crisp citrus, pears and apples blends well with gardenia, lilac, powder and vanilla.
♥Our Candles are:
- 100% American-grown soy wax for an eco-friendly & clean burn.
- Every candle is made with a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade phthalate free fragrance oil & No added dyes or chemicals.
- Each candle is hand poured in a beautiful 8oz glass jar which can be used in other purposes after you use up the candles.
- Burn time: Approx. 35-40 hours
♥Why are we using only soy wax?
- Cleaner burning: no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer lasting: soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable and water soluable. Since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- Stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
♥Each candle is sent in a beautiful Kraft box! Perfect for gift giving :)
Up to 50 hours
►Candle care instruction:
- Please allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle when you burn the candle for the first time to prevent it from tunnelling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
- Trim your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
- Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Let’s be friends!
Pin us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kimandpomgifts/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kimandpom/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimandpom/
Kim and Pom is a woman-owned small business in Hamilton, Ontario. We work hard to serve our customers the best way possible, and take pride in providing high quality hand crafted products. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you so much! :)