Pumpkin Everything CandleRegular price $29.00 CAD Sale price $24.99 CAD Save $4.01 CAD
Pumpkin Everything Soy Candle
A delightfully sweet aroma that combines pumpkin spiced latte and toasty marshmallows with creamy sandalwood and sweet musk to produce a decadent, warm aroma.
♥Our Candles are:
- 100% American-grown soy wax for an eco-friendly & clean burn.
- Every candle is made with a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade phthalate free fragrance oil & No added dyes or chemicals.
- Each candle is hand poured in a beautiful 8oz glass jar which can be used in other purposes after you use up the candles.
- Burn time: Approx. 35-40 hours
♥Why are we using only soy wax?
- Cleaner burning: no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer lasting: soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable and water soluable. Since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- Stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
♥Each candle is sent in a beautiful Kraft box! Perfect for gift giving :)
Up to 50 hours
►Candle care instruction:
- Please allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle when you burn the candle for the first time to prevent it from tunnelling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
- Trim your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
- Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Let’s be friends!
Pin us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kimandpomgifts/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kimandpom/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimandpom/
Kim and Pom is a woman-owned small business in Hamilton, Ontario. We work hard to serve our customers the best way possible, and take pride in providing high quality hand crafted products. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you so much! :)
Order Processing Time
Current processing time is 1-5 business days. We try our best to ship your order as fast as we can.
Shipping & Estimated Time of Arrival
Orders under $10 are shipped without a tracking number. It takes 3-7 business days.
All other orders are shipped with a tracking number. Canada & USA transit time is 3-5 business days. If you haven't received your item within 7 business days from the dispatch date, please contact us as soon as possible. We will contact the shipping company to track where the package is. We cannot open a claim if you contact me after 3 weeks from the dispatch date.
Please let us know if you'd like to choose express shipping. A shipping upgrade is available.
If you are near Hamilton, ON and would like to pick up your order, please use code LOCALPICKUP when you check out. No shipping cost will be charged.
International shipping other than the US is not listed. Please send us a message for a quote to discuss an appropriate shipping fee.
If you do not receive your order, please let us know, so we can try to find where the package is.
Kim and Pom offers 30 day return policy on all products except custom orders. We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase, but if you are unsatisfied for any reason we will gladly issue an exchange or refund.
Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unused/unworn and returned in its original packaging (unopened) within 30 days. Note that some items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
To help us expedite the return or exchange of purchase, please follow the following steps:
Take a photograph of the item(s) you would like to return to show it is in its original packaging and condition
Send your photo, along with your order number and the reason for your return to email@example.com
Our team will process your return and email you instructions for returning your order.
Once your return is received and confirmed to be in original condition, we will process your refund or exchange within 10 business days, less original shipping charges if any
If your order qualifies for Free Return shipping, we will include a return mailing label that must be used within 10 business days. Otherwise, return shipping is at your expense.
Please note that orders found to be non-resalable condition after inspection are subject to refusal or restocking fees.
Due to our commitment to process online orders as quickly as possible, cancellation requests must be submitted within 1 hour from the time of order. To cancel your order, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Please note that sending in a cancellation request does not mean that your order is immediately cancelled. Cancelled orders will be confirmed in writing via email. In the event that your order cannot be cancelled, please refer to the return policy.
How long does it take for you to ship my order
Current processing time is 1-3 business days for most orders.
What's your return policy?
Please see here for our return policy: Return Policy
What do you use to make your candles?
We use 100% soy wax, cotton wick & premium grade fragrance oil & essential oil.
Are you products vegan?
Yes, all of our products are plant based & vegan. We are working towards being a certified vegan company.
Are your products cruelty free?
Yes, we never test on animals. We are working towards being a certified cruelty free company.
Is there a candle care guide:
Yes! Please see here: Your Soy Candle Care Guide
I have skin allergies, can I use your products?
Our ingredients are listed in each product listing. However, please test all products on a small area inside of your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. We cannot guarantee that products will not create a reaction. Kim and Pom is not responsible for any allergic reaction, skin sensitivity or irritation cause by the use or misuse of any of our products.
Please stop using our product immediately if you experience any skin irritation when using our product.
What are the sizes of the soap favors?
- Mini size Soap Favors: Approx. 1.0 oz/bar and measure 2.2" tall x 1.6"; wide. They are roughly 0.5" thick.
- Medium size soap favors: Approx. 2.0 oz/bar and measure 2.2" tall x 1.6" wide. They are roughly 1" thick.
- Full Size Soap favors: Approx. 4.0 oz/bar and measure 2.2" tall x 3.2" wide. They are roughly 0.5" thick.
Can the soap sleeves & candle top be customized?
Yes! Our soap & candle favors can be customized with any message & image! Please leave your text or other requests in the notes section before completing your order and we will make it happen!
Can I customize items in the gift sets?
Yes! Any products in our shop can be made as gift sets! Please email us at email@example.com with your request, and we will create your own gift box.
Can I see a proof of my custom favor card before it prints?
Yes, we always send a proof with customized items. Proof files will be sent within processing time, so please check your inbox for our email. Typically, orders will then ship within 1-2 business days of proof approval, unless a different schedule is previously discussed. Please note that order delays due to awaiting proof approval are not included in our processing times and may delay the shipment of your order.
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes, we love our wholesale cutomers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to our wholesale pricing and we will get back to as soon as possible!
Do you offer gift wrapping and packaging?
We are happy to gift wrap any purchases and include your custom gift note. We also will not include receipt with gift purchases, so no need to worry about that part.
Simply leave your gift message in the notes text box, and we will print your message onto a beautiful card and send it with your gift.