Once you have burned through your candle and removed the wax, there are so many things that you can do with the container! To learn how to remove the wax, check out a previous blog here. We have a created a small list of ideas for you, but once you think about your own space, I’m sure you’ll be able to come up with ideas that fit your needs and your life.
- Storage for coins
- Pots for succulents
- Organization for office supplies
- Create your own herb garden
- Miscellaneous/empty décor pieces
- Add a tea light for cozy and romantic tableware
- Toothbrush holder
- Storage for bobby pins and other hair accessories
- Make a new candle
Reusing materials is the best thing that you can do for the planet and limit your eco footprint. This will make us all become conscious consumers who take responsibility for the level of waste we put out into the environment.
Do you have any more ideas on how you can reuse old candle jars? We’d love to hear them!